In the Crosshairs.....

In the Crosshairs.....
Ring the bells Brynooo...School is in Session

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oprah gives away cars and beats the "Man Vs Good guy in a chilli cheese fry showdown"

Oprah Winfrey….awwww yes…the legendary gift to all woman…the messiah…the one farts smell like a summers day on a shore front beach…she can make Tom Cruise jump on a couch or persuade the entire nation that beef is not what’s for dinner…even though we all know she isn’t built like Jerome Bettis because she’s eating tofu…lose the act Oprah…we all know you sit in the dressing room eating Slim Jims and Sonic all day. But my proposing question here is…what exactly does Oprah do? Well, she first of all gets her makeup applied with a semi-automatic paint gun and once that is finished, she walks 25 feet to a couch, sits down, reads from a screen and makes many people cry when she asks them questions. I think I just heard George W Bush yell “It’s because I am white and a guy right?”...Yes I know she also puts out a magazine, does charity and is the brilliant mind behind Deep fried candy bars. I understand she came up hard and went through hard times, quite frankly who doesn’t face some sort of challenge in life? I think my favorite is when she gives away cars to the audience, along with other lavish gifts like lotion, a hand made basket from Hobby Lobby and $300 gift card to Dollar Tree. In September of 2004, she gave away 276 cars. That is very nice of her, but that isn’t that close to the equivalent of Maury Povich handing out Glow sticks to his audience…and where is the love for him? That would be like me going to a kindergarten class and giving everyone a hot wheel, I can probably swing by Toys R us on my way and afford to put 20 bucks on a credit card. Has anyone ever heard of writing off charity on your taxes? Hmmmm…pretty sure you can or put it as a “business expense.” In 2008 she made 385 million dollars…that could potentially buy 1,428 people a new Cadillac Escalade while still having 285 million left over....so essentially she could afford to have all of MC Hammer's entourage drive their own car!! to buy plenty of Black Angus burgers and country croc butter. My point is, before the entire nation makes a statue next to Lincoln because she bought 300 people a ford focus, let’s just remember that the show bought those, wrote them off and Oprah only had to try and figure out why Stedman was always sneaking in the back with Gayle for a quickie. I agree that it is very nice to treat soldier’s families and people who have not had good breaks…it’s great…but when celebrities make enough money to personally front a Michael Bay movie, come on…they should be helping others. I must say all this talk about giving things to those in need has really got me excited about this coming Christmas Season and the Santa’s that ring the bell for the salvation army at the mall…since Oprah gives great gift baskets and things to her audience…I am going to give a gift basket to a couple bell ringers with the equivalent of what I can on my salary…I am sure they will love the Dixie cup filled Chicken Ramen. Wake up people.

1 comment:

  1. You can afford Ramen?? Damn, I need to talk to somebody!!!

    ReplyDelete

Advanced Europen Robotics Found in Posh Spice!!

Advanced Europen Robotics Found in Posh Spice!!
Posh Spice seen leaving GNC...

Sarah and her two Palins

Sarah and her two Palins
The first G.I.L.F to be president...??