In the Crosshairs.....

In the Crosshairs.....
Ring the bells Brynooo...School is in Session

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

iPhone App Sells to Idiots

Our great friends at Pepsico have designed an iPhone app geared towards marketing their amp energy drink by offering pickup lines to use on general stereotyped women, such as nerd, cougar, foreign exchange student, ect. The main idea being it is a virtual scoreboard for guys to pick up women. First off, if you are using an ipod app as a major source for pick up lines then it is time to move out of your parents house, discontinue your PC world subscription and sell your action figures. Secondly, using the pick up lines that are provided by pepsico would likely not score you a date with Helen Keller, so I suggest some further reasearch into the availability of pick up lines, maybe try the book "Never Been Laid and How to land Anything". I dont know about you, but the first place I am going to get advice on how to pick up women is my favorite soda bottler. I guess I did not realize that Ali G, Hugh Hefner and Leo DiCaprio all had marketing input at Pepsi. And the bad publicity is from the fact that Pepsico is stereotyping...ha...wow...how bout the fact that men who download this honestly think they will score from sayings created and collaborated by a company that mixes syrup and water. Thanks pepsi!!

1 comment:

  1. Lois Einhorn: What do YOU know about pressure?!
    Ace: Well.. I have kissed a man.

    "want to come see my hard drive? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.."

    ReplyDelete

Advanced Europen Robotics Found in Posh Spice!!

Advanced Europen Robotics Found in Posh Spice!!
Posh Spice seen leaving GNC...

Sarah and her two Palins

Sarah and her two Palins
The first G.I.L.F to be president...??